Friday, July 6, 2007

Rocky Top, you'll always be...

I left Savannah, Ga. with my mother and step-father and headed to Charleston, S.C. so that they could get their necks adjusted. From there we drove to Black Mountain, N.C. outside of Asheville to drop my step-dad off at his friends - we then made our journey ovet the mountains into Volunteer country...


after the rain (artistic)


a sweet bridge near charleston


this symbolizes my magical journey


the trees, the sky, my oh my


some smokey mountains

2 comments:

Tim Hussin said...

I love that shoe picture. Looks like it could be an advertisement or something. You should sell it and make millions. I want some narrative to all these photos.

Jeremiah Wilson said...

i know that was one of my favorites...i couldnt stop looking at it - ill put some background info up