Friday, February 22, 2008

Memorial Field

I was planning a big road trip to Cali, but, alas, my dreams of rubber tramping will have to wait for another day. BUT, after some prayer and some phone calls, I ended up signing a freelance contract with the Stuart News on Wednesday. Today was my first assignment, pretty easy, mostly fun...


CASTLE executive director Teresa Garbarino-May walks through rows of flags on Friday afternoon in front of Seacoast National Bank on the corner of Federal Highway 1 and Tiffany Ave. in Port St. Lucie. Garbarino-May and others set up the flags in memorial of children who have died in the last year due to abuse.

5 comments:

Jason Henry said...

What! PSL?!?! That's my native land, man. How long will you be around those parts for?

Jeremiah Wilson said...

for a while - i shot a skate competition in jensen and met a guy named anthony who said he knows you...

Luanne Dietz said...

Hey Mr.. this photo makes me smile.. I think its the white and blue;) congrats on the contract!

Jason Henry said...

Good deal.I'm going to be there for a few days during spring break. We should meet up mang.

Jeremiah Wilson said...

yeah call me when you get down and well tear it up