Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pura Vida


We headed up to a bar called Mar Azul to get drink after our long walk. While there we found a tucan who loved mango juice. Apprently they had cought him near by and kept him as pet. We all took turns holding him and watching him drink at the bar. It was a nice suprise.


After our trek down the beach, we hitched a ride back to our hostel in the back of a truck.


One of our last days in Mal Pais, I took a few shot of the beach where we spent a lot of time. I'll miss paradise being a 5 minute walk from my bed.


Almost as soon as we got to Montezuma, we decided to go find the fabled waterfalls. It was fun and muddy hike and I was pretty sure that was going to lose all my equipment while crossing the streams. Thank God my gear stayed dry.

No comments: